“What can I do to be more organised?” Is a question we hear often at Virtual Angels, when chatting to people.
Before we can answer, we need to ask some direct questions, also known as the ‘mini-interrogation’.
Some of our questions include:
- What to you always think that you will do at the end of the day, when you intend to plan for tomorrow, but it is still there at the end of the week?
- Do you actually plan for tomorrow at the end of each day?
- What do you really enjoy doing as part of running your business?
- What do you really detest doing as part of running your business?
- What do you always leave until the last minute and swear you will do earlier next time?
- What is the best part of your role and do you wish you had more time to focus on it?
- What do you think would help you to resolve these issues?
When we have the answers to the above questions, we begin to work on a plan together that will free up your time and allow you to focus on the parts of your business that you enjoy the most.
Let us know if this sounds like you, get in touch and we can schedule a free thirty-minute call to discuss your options.